List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Not Eligible For Free Shipping
Protect your face, neck and ears from the biting cold with a high-quality balaclava from Proven Platinum.
No matter if you're a fan of colder weather or not, there's one universal truth-we all like to keep our ears and cheeks warm when the temperature starts dropping. And thanks to the Proven Platinum Balaclava, you do it with efficient style.
Crafted using breathable, high-quality fabric, the Proven Platinum Balaclava offers you complete, windproof protection for your face, head and neck while you're playing outside, riding your motorcycle, or enjoying sports. Shaped to prevent bunching, overheating or sliding around the eyes, this is one balaclava that can stay in-step with all your adventures.
• Comfortable and Breathable
• Durable Nylon-Mesh
• Machine Washable
• Great for Cold Weather and Sports
• Form Fitting
Click "Add to Cart" above and get your balaclava in as little as 48 hours with Amazon Prime!
- BALACLAVA WITH AMAZING QUALITY: Each Proven Platinum Balaclava is carefully crafted to help you keep out cold, biting winds so your ears, neck and face stay warm. Order yours now and receive a Free digital edition of the #1 bestselling book "Stop Being Lazy" by Alexander Müller.
- BLACK BALACLAVA: The Balaclava Is Elastic And Doesn't Include Panels Or Other hard Parts, It's Comfortable To Wear And Breathes Easily. Our balaclavas are created using only the highest-quality polyester and mesh available and on the market today. Our design is comfortable on your face, but durable enough to handle the harshest winter.
- VERSATILE & EXCLUSIVE: The Proven Platinum Balaclava can be used for any number of your favorite activities. Featuring a sleek design that doesn't block your peripheral vision, you can wear this through all your toughest challenges, summer or winter.
- YOURS BECAUSE YOU CAN HAVE IT: Our balaclava won't irritate the skin, stretches for a snug, form fit, and is made for both men and women. Ideal for skiing, snowboarding, mountain climbing, motorcycling, running, trekking and more. You can wear the balaclava as an open or closed balaclava, hat, scarf, half ski mask, neck gaiter or face mask.