Valor Fitness BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands for Strength Training and Power Lifting - 700 lb. Capacity
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $199.99
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days
Not Eligible For Free Shipping
Valor Fitness BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands for Strength Training and Power Lifting - Are you looking for bench press stands for powerlifting program? After a lot of questions regarding if one could bench press using Valor's existing BD-3 Basic Squat Stands , BD-8 Deluxe Squat Stands, and BD-9 Power Squat Stands, Valor Fitness designed the BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands. Constructed of a high-quality 2mm / 12-gauge 2" x 2" Solid Steel Frame, the weight load force is directed downwards, as opposed to an extension arm (as with a squat stand) providing better stability and a higher weight load (stands are rated to maximum weight load of 700 lbs.). The plate storage pegs also offer a second bonus feature of adding stability and a more solid foundation when using a heavier weight load. When not in use the bench press stands can easily be moved aside and even nested together for storage in spaces where a full sized bench press takes up too much room. Warranty: Frame - 3 Years. Popper Pin - 1 Year. Assembled dimensions (for each base stand): 14.75" W (front) x 22.5" W (rear) x 28" D x 49.5 H (max height adjustment with upright). Weights Plates, Bench, and Bar NOT included."
- 2mm 12-gauge steel 2" x 2" frame construction. Specifically designed for use with flat bench and incline bench press (sold separately). Nests inside each other for space saving
- Adjustable uprights from 33.75" to 49.5". Adjustable bar safety catches range from 20" minimum height to 30" maximum height
- Safety bars are adjustable in 1" increments to 11 positions for adjusting height to the user's chest level to catch the bar should the user not be able to return the bar to the top
- Adjustable bar catch surface measures 10" x 1.75". Safety bar latch feature to secure bar when changing weights.
- 7" long Plate Storage Peg located on the back of each stand with 1" diameter post for either standard or Olympic plates. Recommended max weight load 700 lbs.