Timex Men's T5K726 Ironman Target Trainer TapScreen Full-Size Digital HRM Watch & Flex-Tech Chest Strap
List Price: $129.95
Sale Price: $189.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Not Eligible For Free Shipping
Timex Ironman Target Trainer Heart Rate Monitor watch with TapScreen Technology
The Timex Ironman Target Trainer integrates advanced training features into our latest, award-winning Sleek design. With an extra large display, multi-workout memory, digital heart rate, audible pace alerts, and TapScreen Technology, you can stay on target and in your zone without breaking stride. Developed in conjunction with world-renowned athletes, the watch’s features are designed to be relevant to your training needs. If you are running for the first time or training for your tenth marathon, the Timex Ironman Target Trainer will help you along your way.
The TapScreen Technology works with one firm tap on the watch face. TapScreen Technology is used for Chrono, Interval Timer, and Timer modes. The tap sensitivity can be adjusted to light, medium, hard, or off, which disables the feature altogether. The watch’s default setting is medium. We recommend you select your Tap Force depending on the activity you are performing: walking (light), running (medium), biking (hard), and swimming (hard).
Target Time Pacer
Because pace is important to achieve your goals, a built-in audible tracker indicates whether your target lap times are achieved. If you rise above or fall below your predetermined target times, varying chimes and messages will provide immediate feedback. Slow beeps indicate you’re behind pace, a single beep lets you know you’re on pace, and rapid beeps indicate that you are ahead. The screen will also display your performance data.
Hydration and Nutrition Timers
The optional hydration and nutrition timers will prompt you when it’s time to drink or eat. This countdown timer will repeat and it runs in parallel to your chronograph.
Recovery Heart Rate
Heart rate recovery provides an indicator of fitness and training level. As you become more fit, your heart rate should return more quickly to a lower heart rate value at the end of your workout, indicating a higher level of cardiovascular fitness. A slower recovery rate may indicate a need to take a break from training due to fatigue, illness, or other factors. Your recovery rate represents the change in your heart rate over a period of time.
- Flex-Tech digital sensor eliminates heart rate monitor cross talk and electronic interference.
- Three-workout chronograph memory – 200-lap total with average heart rate per lap.
- Two interval timers – each segment with its own target zone and label.
- Target time pacer gives visual and audible feedback when laps are logged based on user settings. Pace and time difference from lap target time are displayed.
- Hydration and nutrition alerts remind athletes to replenish at regular intervals.
- Target heart rate alert with time-in-zone data.
- Beats per minute (BPM) or percent-of-max heart rate display.
- Recovery heart rate timer.
- Average/peak heart rate and calories burned workout data.
- Countdown timer and three customizable alarms with backup.
- Water-resistant to 100 meters – heart rate feature is not available underwater.
- Indiglo night-light with night-mode feature.
- Flex-Tech digital sensor eliminates heart rate monitor cross-talk and electronic interference
- Three-workout chronograph memory - 200-Lap total with average heart rate per lap
- Two interval timers - each segment with its own target zone and label
- Target time pacer gives visual and audible feedback when laps are logged based on user settings. Pace and time difference from lap target time displayed.
- Hydration and nutrition alerts remind athletes to replenish at regular intervals
- Indiglo Light-Up Watch Dial
- Indiglo Night-Light
- Target Heart Rate Zones including Time in Zone
- Average Heart Rate for Workout and Lap
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
- TapScreen Technology.Style number T5K726F5 is the combination of two separate components (the watch T5K543 and the HRM Strap)