List Price: $29.95
Sale Price: $199.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Not Eligible For Free Shipping
Big Mike's Fitness® dedicates to provide Amazon customers with excellent service and good quality products.
Our mission is to provide YOU with products that meet your exact standards, with the lowest possible prices and HIGHEST level of service.
We pride ourselves in offering only the highest in quality so please order with confidence:
Being an authorized seller with thousands of satisfied customers, we are here to serve you.
Please contact us with any questions. We appreciate your business.
The Big Mike's Fitness® Ab Slider is a great tool for those who want to focus on their core strength.
The Ab Slide motion is great for extending and contracting the abdominal muscles.
By integrating the Spring Loaded roller, you minimize risk of injury as it helps guide and reduces the stress on your lower back.
The Big Mike's Fitness® Ab Slider is the perfect glider for those who need to get a workout in small area.
It is lightweight and portable, making your workouts as mobile as you are! In order to get the best results, make sure you take it slow and controlled, its not about how many, its about how you do it.<
- ► HITS MULTIPLE MUSCLES AT ONCE: When Using The Big Mike's Fitness Ab Slider, You Are Effectively Training Your Upper And Lower Abdomen, External And Internal Obliques And The Transverse Abdominis. Other Muscles That Are Activated During This Motion Are Your Shoulders, Arms, Chest, Waist, Legs, and Lower back.
- ► SPRING-LOADED ROLLER: By Having A Spring Loaded Ab Slider, You Are Able To Focus More On Your Form And Can Be Much Safer. The Spring Loaded Slider Provides A Retractable Function That Guides You Back To Your Original Position.
- ► COMPACT DESIGN: The Big Mike's Fitness Ab Slider Is Compact and Lightweight, Making It Perfect For Traveling Or Carrying Around.
- ► DURABLE MATERIAL: Made With Heavy Duty Durable Material That Will Keep Up With Your Workouts
- ► CONTROL IS KEY: In Order To Get The Best Results, You Should Use It Correctly. The Further You Roll It Out, The More You Train Your Abs And Use Other Muscle Groups. You Have To Keep Your Body Stable And Control The Motion. Allow Yourself To Extend, And Return Back In The Same Way.